Why Choose Us?
These are your top ten Reasons to choose Lake Lure Fishing Excursions for fishing Lake Lure North Carolina
10. After a lifetime of working with the public as a school teacher, Captain Steve has the friendly personality and patience to help folks of all ages with all their needs. Captain Steve is CPR certified and fully trained in boating safety.
9. Captain Steve is light hearted and down to earth. By the end of the trip, you'll feel like he is part of your friends and family.
8. Captain Steve's boat "Lure of the Lake" is luxurious with a Bimini top to keep out the rain, a freshwater sink, seating for up to eight adults or 11 total people, a stable entry/exit, numerous pedestal fishing seats, and other amenities to make your trip both comfortable and enjoyable.
7. Available dates can be easily seen online by way of the "Purchase a Fishing Trip" tab. This way, customers can instantly know what dates and times are available and reserve all parts of their fishing trip.
6. Customers all receive a confirmation e-mail as a friendly greeting and with details of the trip.
5. Captain Steve tailors to your fishing preferences and abilities. It is about you catching fish and having everything you need to be successful.
4. Captain Steve has a rich knowledge of the wildlife, history, and entire Lake Lure area. Therefore, you can learn a lot about this beautiful place while catching fish.
3. Captain Steve takes photos during your trip and sends a follow-up e-mail after your trip to ensure your happiness.
2. Lake Lure Fishing Excursions is available seven days a week for morning and evening trips with a wide range and flexible array of fishing start times and length times.
1. As Captain Steve, I love fishing. This love for fishing is infectious and will be a fun and entertaining time for you.