fishing trip options for fishing Lake Lure North Carolina and fishing Chimney Rock North Carolina.
I take folks fishing on my boat, "Lure of the Lake". We catch bluegill, long-ear sunfish, crappie, largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, white bass, rainbow trout, catfish, brown trout, and yellow perch.
Private Fishing Trips
Start times can vary depending on time of year and your preferences.
$165 Two Hour Twilight Trip - After a fun day around Lake Lure and Chimney Rock, book a 2 hour evening private trip during the hours from around 6:30 P.M. to dark (around 8:30 P.M.) aboard my boat, "Lure of the Lake". This higher action time is the perfect and economical ending to your day. Rate is for 1 or 2 guests. Additional guests are $30 each. For trips of more than two fishermen, methods are limited to trolling, jelly worms, or live bait. These methods are still often highly effective and fun.
$245 Four Hour Morning Trip - Book a private trip aboard my boat, "Lure of the Lake", for a morning of fishing. Enjoy breathtaking scenery. Learn about the lake and its history. Catch some fish! We meet at 6:30 AM if our meeting place is Rumbling Bald Resort and fish until around 10:30 AM. We meet at 7:15 and fish until 11:15 if our meeting place is The Town (Washburn) Marina. I am flexible on start times if customers would like later start times. Rate is for 1 or 2 guests. Additional guests are $30 each. For trips of more than two fishermen, methods are limited to trolling, jelly worms, or live bait. These methods are still often highly effective and fun. Available all week.
$30 per dog - Guests are allowed to bring their dog if the dog is well behaved.
To Book an Excursion by Phone or E-mail
1. Click on the mail link on the top upper right of any page and follow the directions on that page. You can also e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 786-493-1859 and state the day and time you would like to go fishing. We'll e-mail or call back to let you know if the time date is available or what other dates are available.
To Book an Excursion Online
1. Click on the tab up top titled (Purchase A Fishing Trip). It will lead you through your choices and instructions for booking your trip.
2. Private trips are priced for 2 people, but you can then choose to also add additional guests to your trip plan at $30 each.
3. Once you book your trip with your 50% deposit, I will send you a confirmation e-mail as a friendly greeting with instructions on how to prepare accordingly.
4. In the meantime, buy a fishing license by clicking on the "Buy a Fishing License" link at the bottom of the page.
5. On the day of your trip, bring your license and credit card, cash, or check to pay the remainder of balance.
"Steve was so much fun to go fishing with. His love for fishing became my love for fishing, too." Mike S.